Monday, December 6, 2010

14 Days of Cookies!


So, I've been a slacker and haven't posted in awhile....Sorry!!! Thought you might enjoy my "14 Days of Cookies". Each day, I'm making a new Christmas treat.


Day 1 - Andes Creme de Menthe Cookies. Got this recipe from one of the stylists at Heidi Christines Day Spa in Ada.


Recipe:

1 pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix

1 egg

1 stick butter

1/4 tsp peppermint extract

6-8 drops green food coloring

1 C Andes Creme de Menthe chips

1 C Semi-sweet chocolate chips


Mix egg, butter, cookie mix, extract and food coloring until well blended. Add chips and mix well. Use a small spoon and drop spoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I just may have to try these this year. I am salivating just thinking about these cookies!

    ReplyDelete